Tanaka TCG 27EBS(SL)
Powerful cutting-performance, lightweight handling and commercial build-quality – these are the qualities you can expect from this impressive petrol brushcutter from Tanaka.
Its beefy 27cc air-cooled two-stroke Tanaka engine employs the Japanese manufacturer’s PureFire technology, whereby emissions and fuel-consumption are cut, without compromising on power-output.
Service-life-extending features include a two-ring piston; a four-ball-bearing gear-case; and a robust aluminium fan-housing.
The Tanaka TCG-27EBS(SL) Petrol Brushcutter is designed for day-long landscaping jobs, so Tanaka have minimised vibration by employing driveshaft-support liners and by setting a limit on revs in the high-speed range.
Tanaka’s S-Start system minimises resistance in the recoil-mechanism for low-effort pull-starts; while their provision of a cushioned, ergonomically sculpted ‘loop’ handle ensures a comfortable and secure grip.
Suitable for both grass-trimming and heavy-duty brushcutting, this model comes with a time-saving bump-feed line-head.
Includes FREE brushcutter blade, fuel stabilizer and 1 shot 2 stroke oil.
- A high-powered petrol brushcutter developed with the commercial landscaper in mind
- High-output engine with PureFire technology for efficient, low-emission performance
- Two-ring piston and aluminium fan-cover ensure a long engine-life
- Solid steel driveshaft works to maximise torque-transfer
- Vibration-minimising measures employed throughout
- Ergonomic loop-and-bar handle configuration
- Safety-enhancing centrifugal clutch
- A bump-feed line-head and single shoulder harness included
- 5 Year domestic warranty*
- 2 Year pro warranty
NOT SUITABLE FOR TPH200 ATTACHMENTS.
For advice on the product best suited to your requirements please call us on 01782 777878.
CHECK OUT OUR GRADED MACHINES/SPECIALS CATEGORY FOR FANTASTIC DEALS ON NEW OLD STOCK, GRADED AND USED MACHINES.
GRADED MACHINES have had slight use.