TANAKA TBC 2390D
Aimed at the top-end of the domestic market, the high-specification, Japanese-engineered Tanaka TBC-2390D is so well-built, it comes backed by an extended five-year warranty for homeowner use!
Producing a sizeable 1hp is a high-capacity 24cc air-cooled two-stroke engine with Tanaka’s S-Start system that cuts resistance in the recoil-mechanism by a huge 50%; and their PureFire technology for low-emission operation with a noticeable cut in fuel-costs.
A solid-steel drive-shaft optimises torque-transfer and confers superior durability; while a capacious 0.4-litre tank works with the fuel-saving PureFire technology to ensure interruptions for topping-up will be few and far between.
Offering commercial-grade manoeuvrability, the Tanaka TBC-2390D Petrol Brushcutter is fitted with a ‘cowhorn’ handlebar which facilitates an efficient, low-effort lateral ‘sweeping’ motion.
It comes as standard with a line-head and brush-blade, so you can fit the one that best suits the application-type; and it boasts advanced anti-vibration measures that combine with its low-weight build (4.5kg) and shoulder-harness to make the job as comfortable as possible.
- S-start effortless and reliable starting system reduces the amount of pull force by 50%
- Advanced low-emission PureFire two-stroke engine
- Lightweight and great balance for less fatigue and better maneuverability
- Solid steel drive shaft for better performance and durability
- Tap & Go line-head makes feeding-out new cutting-cord fast and hassle-free
- 5 Year domestic warranty*
For advice on the product best suited to your requirements please call us on 01782 777878.
CHECK OUT OUR GRADED MACHINES/SPECIALS CATEGORY FOR FANTASTIC DEALS ON NEW OLD STOCK, GRADED AND USED MACHINES.
GRADED MACHINES have had slight use.